Thank you, God, for nights like these, where the night air is refreshing crisp and I can snuggle down into my warm bed after a long day of work :)
Had a good meeting with my project mates today. I'm really thankful for them, for their hardworking and initiative. Although everyone in a project group is supposed to contribute, we all know that sadly, the reality is that not everyone pulls their weight in group work. So I'm really grateful for that! More than ever, I'm thankful that we get along well and actually enjoy each others company. Group work is terrible when one can't get along with group mates, I'm sure you all will agree.
Busy working on my paper today, so tired! It's 97% done and due tmr, yay!
Met zg on the way home today, was nice catching up with him. Makes me miss leband! Maybe not so much of the playing (alright, I'll admit, just a little bit!) but maybe he craziness and bonds forged! And most of all, the people! :):)
the news about the japan earthquake and tsunami makes me feel so sad when I hear/ read about it >.< we got discussing about natural disasters and WWI and WW2 over dinner. Makes me feel sad when people say it's japan's retribution for ww2. Seriously, these people have no sympathy and love for fellow mankind, not to mention logic.
Well just some chunks of thoughts and feelings from today! :) love!
& all along, its only what I thought.
12:37 AM