had a horrigible paper today. Studied with junhong in the morning and he was freaking out. Met sham and went for the paper, met up with hyt after end of paper, and the four of us immediately started screaming( me and sham) and cursing and scolding vulgarities (jh,hyt and I) hahahaha. I think I haven't heard so much f words and hokkien vulgarities for a long time. Hahaha we stood beside the road side and complained somemore, discussed answers, contemplated suicide by jumping in front of a moving car, and cursed somemore. oh dear.
By 5 minutes into the paper I knew I was screwed, first page already got questions I don't know. half hour into the paper I got so drowsy I fell asleep. 5 minutes or so I guess? By one hour into the paper I read through all the questions and did those I was quite sure. Half the paper unsure, I contemplated leaving when the chap in front of me left on the dot at 2pm. (I think he gave up) continued staring into the paper hoping that the answers will pop into my head somehow, and I napped for another 10 minutes or so before completing the paper.
I thought I kicked the habit of sleeping during exams, apparently not. Haven't slept for.. Since sec school was I was sick? nah actually I dozed off for As too. Hahaha what. A. Joke.
okay end of complain! :)