Have been busy the past few days. Today's hectic, rushing from ntu to nus (was one hour late for lect haha), then to island creamery, then to Anderson.
Thanks so much to pp and ys for having us over! Love you guys deep deep! I realized what my year 2 friend said about ntu, the atmosphere in ntu is better than nus. I feel the same way too! I like how green it is :D
oh well but I like nus too :)
by right, I should leave band room at 11, reach home and bathe by 12, sleep by 1. tmr's another long day, volunteer in the morning, tuition in the pm and band in the evening/ night. By left, I'm having supper now, it's 1.20am and how am I gng to wake up at 8 plus tmr? Last night slept 3 hours? Feels like crashing soon.
hang on hang on! Long day tmr.. And where to fit in studying for midterms?
Oh dear oh dear..