and I just had my first test in nus! the feel is just different from past exams cos everyone's in homeclothes and no one talks cos basically, everyone's surrounded by strangers -.- but other than that, same freezing hall with the familiar blue tables. Okay crapping here.
Main point is I screwed up my econs! The test was definitely more difficult than past years', to the point that I can't be definite whether my answer is right. Well if the test had negative marking, I think I'll answer about half and leave the others blank.
NOT ENOUGH TIME!
Argh and my short answer questions I really messed up. Even this easy question which ive done before, I gave the opposite answers. arghhhhh my nerves failed me again. mindblock during gp, now during econs.
Man, anxiety attacks can't just keep coming like that! Booo :(
& all along, its only what I thought.
8:56 PM