if I ever stay in hall, I think I'll take super alot of things there. Other than the more obvious things like clothes, shoes, stationery.. Here's what's my top 5 things to bring:
1) pillow, bolster and blanket! Cos I like having more than one pillow, and I HAVE to sleep with a blanket even if it's hot when I'm at home. so my pillows and bolsters and blanket definitely have to move!
2) my favourite books. So I have something to read at niht if I can't sleep.
3) my sentimentals. Boxes of letters people wrote for me over the years, postcards, little notes and all that make me smile :) cos I know I'll miss home and feel homesick. Fine, so friends and family not really the same but it feels better knowin that you are loved. Wahahahahaha I'll bring photos of jie & mm too of course!
4) diary. Yes I keep a diary, although I rarely update. But it helps me sort out my thoughts when I'm perplexed over something. And I like tow write in it when I go to new places or meet new people. Maybe cos it gives me a sense of security. and somehow I feel safer having it with me.
5) an extra loud alarm clock. Cos without my mum, chances are I'll sleep through an earthquake. I won't want to miss lecture would I? Hahaha.
at SIM now! It's quite near to nus, how convenient is it!
& all along, its only what I thought.
7:35 PM