God works in miraculous ways!
Yesterday I was deliberating whether to go for vcf tea session, cos Lou had psych lecture and I had to go alone. So I was praying that I won't feel too weird going alone. So when I went, just happened to intro myself to a girl standing beside me (who was looking lost too). We got round to talking and someone happened to come over and ask us what church we're from. shockingly, we are from the same church! and seeing that our church is so small, she couldn't believe it at first.
The thing is, she said she was initially hesitant about coming but she prayed before she came that she would have someone to talk to. Lo and behold, she not only met someone to talk to, she found someone from the same(tiny) church! who also prayed that she won't be alone.
kind of amazing how that happened! so isn't that proof that God listens to our prayers? :)
& all along, its only what I thought.
3:47 PM