day 6 of oweek! Has been quite a good experience so far, except that I realized in still ery lousy at making small talk. And I don't take initiative when talking to people. Oh well that's normal la.
oweek is pretty fun! ARTS is really happening andthe people there are quite havoc. A big change from what I'm used to! Oh well the people are certainly very interesting! In the good way.
So far.. We had tonnes of games, freshmen inauguration, social night(people really dance like crazy), flag day, beach day.. okay all the activities seem to merge into one cos we hardly sleep and most of the time activities end past midnight, so by the time we go for supper and bathe and htht, it's 5 or 6 am plus and we catch 2 to 3 hours of sleep before the next day starts. Tired!
tmr's rag! :D
still thinking whether to go for band prac tmr night, cos there's national day performance at bhcc on Saturday and I just don't feel assured not haven't seen the scores before performance day.
I'm really tired! haven't prepared for school starting next sem yet. But anyway, what do I have to prepare?
& all along, its only what I thought.
12:58 PM