i'm bored.
am thinking whether i should
- do research for the Q&A questions
- touch up my OP slides (if i touch up somemore, i think they'll rot)
- do my I&R
- research for some points in I&R, that badly needs to be done
- clear out my table
- tidy up the house
which one sounds more appealing to you? (hah who am i kidding.)
it's always pw, pw and more pw.
but i shall be sad when pw is over.
so now, instead of doing my I&R like a guai kia, i'm listening to songs and trying to delete songs so i can free up some space on the phone's memory card.
hah.
waiting for ms HO to call me. want go out eat waffles! it's tuesday :)
oops. outside just had thunder and lightning. gonna rain soon i think.
i wish to take a photo of lightning someday! that shall be really really cool.
a nice photo of lightning at changi airport taken by jinjun!
haha very nice :) i have no idea how he took it. shuttle speed very fast?
hmm mmm maybe i should get a good camera of my own.. thinking about it.

& all along, its only what I thought.
2:51 PM